Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Monday, June 10, 2013

00:00 Hi, everybody.
01:06 - rain cats and dogs (idiom)
01:59 Conversation Repley.
Betty - So what's wrong with my sell phone, Simon?
Simon - I'm not sure, Betty I looked at the battery and it's fine.
But you know, this phone is pretty old.
Betty - It's not old. I only bought it three years ago.
Simon - Then it's really old! Technology changes every few months!
Why don't you get a new phone?
Betty - What kind should I get?
Simon - What kind do you want?
Betty - I have no idea! I don't know anything about new cell phones.
Simon - New cell phones can do a lot of things. Here, look at mine.
 It can take pictures. Smile!
Betty - That's fun! How do I decide which phone to get?
Simon - Well, decide what features you want, and how much you want to spend.
Betty - Well, I want to make phone calls.
Simon - Betty, all cell phones do that! What else?
Betty - I don't know! what other features are there?
Simon - There are lots! You can go on the Internet, read magazines, watch movies...
Betty - Really! On a cell phone?
Simon - Yes! So ask people what they like about their cell phone.
Read reviews anline, too. Then decide.
Betty - I think I know a better way.
Simon - What's that?
Betty - You just tell me which one to get!
03:53 A typhoon is coming.
06:45 Are you ready for the rain?
 Hugh - Hello, my name is Hugh. And who are you?
Ben - I'm Ben.
Hugh - Hello Ben. I see that you are enjoying this beautiful spring day.
Ben - Yes, I'am.
Hugh - There was a light rain this morning. But at least it didn't pour!
Ben - Are you a wether person?
Hugh - No, I'm a salesman! And I have something just for you!
Ben - Really? What?
Hugh - Everyone needs an umbrella. And this is a very special one.
Ben - Oh, um...
Hugh - It- looks like rain again.
Ben - It's not going to rain. And that's girl's umrella!
Hugh - I guess you're right. Well, how about a thermometer?
Ben - A thermometer?
Hugh - You can see the temperature every day! This would be perfect for your patio.
Ben - This isn't my patio. I don't live here.
Hugh - Oh. Well, I'm still glad you're here.
Ben - You are?
Hugh - Yes, I am! Because this raincoat is perfect for you!
Ben - Well, maybe. It looks kind of good.
Hugh - It is! And it's very comfortable. Try it on!
Ben - OK.
Hugh - You look great!
Ben - You're right! I'm ready for the rain!
Hugh - are you also ready to pay?
Ben - Oh, right.
08:52 On the Go.
 - wind
 - electricity
 - useful
 - powder
 - paste
 - squeeze
 - dry
14:59 Song Time.
The Weather Report.
Take a look at the wether report
Before you go out today
It may be hot, or it may be cold
But spring is on its way

April showers bring May flowers
And hope for a beutiful day
Windy, rainy, hot or cold
Changing every day

Take a look at the wether report
Before you go out today
It may be hot, or it may be cold
But spring is on its way

April showers bring May flowers
And hope for a beutiful day
Windy, rainy, hot or cold
Changing every day

The forecast is for me to know
if spring is here to stay

No comments :

Post a Comment