Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Thursday, July 11, 2013




 
Small Town.
Betty - Good morning, Fern. Are you thirsty?  Have some water.
Sara - Hi, Betty.  who are you talking to?
Betty - I'm talking to Fern.
Sara - Fern?  Who's Fern?
Betty - Fern is my plant.  I just got her.  I mean, it.
Sara - Oh, it's pretty! Why do you talk to your plant?
Betty - Well, I heard that talking to plants is good for them.
It can help them grow.
Sara - Is Fern hand to take care of?
Betty - No.  I just water her often and give her plenty of sunlight.
Sara - That's not too hard.
Betty - It isn't.  Hey, what's that you're holding?
Sara - Oh!  This is Al.
Betty - Al?
Sara - Yes. He's my school project. Al is my baby, and I'm his mom.
Betty - Oh, I've heard about this project.
Students take care of bags of flour like they are real babies.
Sara - Right.  And we have to keep a journal about our experience.
Betty - So do you talk to Al?
Sara - Sometimes.  I like to sing to him, too.
Betty - Really? That's sweet. You're a good mom.
Sara - I like pretending to be a mom.
But I'm not ready to be a real mom, yet.
Betty - I know what you mean. Hey, maybe I should sing to Fern.
Sara - Sure!
Betty - Betty had a little fern, little fern, little fern...

No comments :

Post a Comment