Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Friday, July 5, 2013

The best English 64 Repeat. Study English.


  Small Town.  
Simon - Hello, Max.
Max - So I'm not beautiful?
Simon - No, but it's a beautiful day today!
It's sunny and there is a cool breeze.
Renee - You sound like a weather person.
Simon - I am!
Max - No, you are not.
Yesterday you told us the weather was bad.
Simon - I was kidding yesterday.
Do you want me to give you the weather report?
Max - OK.
Simon - Here's today's weather report.
We'll have a beautiful day today. It's sunny and -
Max - You already told us that.
Renee - Let him finish.
Simon - there is a cool breeze. But we'll see clouds tomorrow.
The temperature is going to drop.
Max - Will we have snow?
Simon - There won't be any snow.
Max - I just wanted to check.
Renne - Good job, Simon.

No comments :

Post a Comment