Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Thursday, August 8, 2013


  Small Town.
Sara  - Ben, no! Stop asking me.
Ben  - Please, Sara?
Sara  - No! I can't do it.
Renee  - Do what?
Sara  - Ben wants me to take care of his cockroaches.
Ben  - I'll only be gone a few days. I just need someone to feed them.
Come on, Sara.
Sara  - Ben, cockroaches are not pets. And I have to take care of Al.
Simon  - Al? Who is Al?
Sara  - My "baby". See? He's sleeping now.
Isn't he cute?
Renee - Aww. What a cute little guy.
Ben  - It's a bag of flour!
Simon  - Oh! I need to take the dogs back to their owners.
Ben  - Hey, Simon, could you watch my cockroaches for me?
Simon  - I guess so. At least I won't need to walk them!

No comments :

Post a Comment