Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Monday, November 11, 2013



00:00  Hi, everybody.
00:22  Keywords:
00:25  - tool (n)
David can't fix the car without the right tools.
00:37  - DIY [ do it yourself ] (adj)
I love to do DIY things. I built these chairs myself!
00:59  - glue (v)
My book fell apart. So I glued it back together.
01:10  - creative (adj)
Jack is very creative. He's always making something new!
01:23  Let's say the keywords together again:
  - tool (n)
  - DIY [ do it yourself ] (adj)
  - glue (v)
  - creative (adj)
01:51  The mission of the day is:
What did Max win?
02:33  The Diner.  Part 1.
Max  - Yes? Hey, Sara.
Renee  - I just really like your tricycle.
Max  - I did a great job.
Sara  - You?
Max  - Uh - Sara and I did a wonderful job - together!
OK. Sara did most of the work.
Renee  - I see.
Sara  - But Max helped. He got the tools out.
Renee  - Hey, you guys didn't decorate the tricycle.
Max  - So?
Renee  - I'm taking a DIY class for flower arrangement.
I can put flowers on your tricycle for you.
Max  - I have a better idea. I'll glue candies all over it.
03:28  Study the keywords:
03:57  - tool (n)
04:35  - DIY [ do it yourself ] (adj)
05:12  - glue (v)
05:30  The Diner.  Part 2.
Max  - Guess what!
Renee  - You won the tricycle race!
Max  - Well, no. But look at this!
Renee  - You won the Most Creative Decorations Award for your tricycle!
Good job!
Max  - For my prize,I get a free DIY class. I can pick the class.
Renee  - Great! What class are you picking?
Max  - I'll let Sara pick because she did the most work!
06:05  The answer today's mission is:
He won the Most Greative Decorations Award for his tricycle.
06:31  Study the keyword:
06:36  - creative (adj)

No comments :

Post a Comment