Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Thursday, January 2, 2014



00:00  Small Town.
Max  - Why am I wearing this towel?
Hugh - I'm going to cut your hair.
Max  -  Are you sure?
Hugh - Yes! I want to show you the Super Hair Clipper 2010.
Max  - But you're not a barber. You're a salesman.
Hugh - That's right. But this hair clipper is easy to use.
Anyone can use it.

Max  - Wait a minute. Let me look at that hair clipper.
Hugh - Sure. Here you go.
Max  - How do you use it?
Hugh - Well, first you choose one of these combs.
And then you put it on the clipper and cut your hair. See?
Max  - Don't cut it very much!
Hugh - I won't. i'll just cut it a little.
Max  - OK, but just cut the back of my hair.
Hugh - OK, OK.

Hugh - Where do you usually go for a haircut?
Max  - The Small Town Salon.
Hugh - If you buy this hair clipper, you'll save money.
Max  - Are you almost done?
Hugh - Almost. Uh-oh.
Ma x  - Uh-oh?  Hugh, what did you do?
Hugh - Hmmm...
I have just the thing for you.
Max  - The hair clipper?
Hugh - No, this hat!

No comments :

Post a Comment