Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Monday, March 24, 2014

00:00  Hi, everybody.
00:30  Keywords:
00:36  - opportunity(n)
You are going abroad? What a great opportunity!
00:49  - lifetime (n)
Benny worked many jobs in his lifetime.
01:01  - news(n)
Kenny has bad news. His dog is sick.
01:11  - foreing (adj)
Sue is studying a foreing language. She is learning Italian.
01:25  - lucky (adj)
You won $100! You are so lucky!
01:36  - focus (v)
Focus on your work. Then you can finish it faster.
01:48  Let's say these keywords together again:
 - opportunity(n)
 - lifetime (n)
 - news(n)
 - foreing (adj)
 - lucky (adj)
 - focus (v)
02:25  The mission of the day is:
What is Betty's idea?
03:10  Small Town.  Part 1.
Sara  - Hi, Betty!
Betty - Bellissimo!
Sara  - What did you say?
Betty - Bellissimo!
It means "very beautiful" in Italian.
Sara  - Are you calling me beautiful?
Betty  - You are beautiful, and Italy is beautiful.
I'm very excited for you. What a great opportunity.
Sara  - Thanks, Betty. But I'm not sure if I'm going yet.
Betty  - You should. It's the chance of a lifetime!
03:44  Study the keywords:
04:12  - opportunity (n)
05:06  - lifetime (n)
05:35  Small Town.  Part 2.
Sara  - Wait a minute. How did you hear about it?
I didn't tell you.
Betty  - Good news travels fast!
Sara  - It sure does.
Betty  - I have an idea.
Sara  - What is it?
Betty  - While you're in Italy, you can be our
 foreign correspondent for the newspaper!
Sara  - Oh, wow! That would be fun.
Betty - You can write an article about the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
Sara  - What is so funny?
06:08  The answer to today's mission is:
While Sara is in Italy, Sara can be the foreign correspondent for the newspaper.
06:35  Study the keywords:
06:53  - news (n)
07:58  - foreign (adj)
08:15  Small Town.  Part 3.
Betty  - When I was a kid,
I thought it was the Leaning Tower of Pizza.
Sara  - I did too!
Betty  - You're so lucky! When you go abroad,
you can travel to different cities and try different foods.
Sara  - You mean 'if' I go. And I would have to focus on studying.
Betty  - You are a good student.
Sara  - But I don't know if I'll be a good foreign student.
Betty  - You will be!
And you'll be a great foreign correpondent.
Sara  - Now I just have to decide if I'm going or not.
08:53  Study the keywords:
09:01  - lucky (adj)
09:44  - focus (v)
10:47  Inspector E
11:09  I'm going to Italy. I think.
11:18  Sara is going to Italy. She thinks.
11:38  I think.
11:40  Conversation Replay
14:30  Calendar Phrase:
Look it up online.
Boy 1.  Where is the restaurant we are going to tonight?
Boy 2.  I'm not sure. Look it up online.
Boy 1.  But my computer is broken.
I can't look anything up online.
Boy 2.  That's too bad.
Hey, youy can use my coputer. Look it up online.
Boy 1.  Oh. OK, now I can look it up online!
15:50  Question of the day :
Would you like to be a foreign student? Why? or Why not?

No comments :

Post a Comment