Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Monday, March 24, 2014

00:00  Hi, everyone.
00:24  Keywords:
00:31  - travel (n)
Carmen's hobbies are music and travel.
00:42  - straight (adv)
The taxi drove straight under the bridge.
00:51  - ahead (adv)
Helen walked ahead of everyone. Now, she is first in line.
01:04  - lost (adj)
Can you help me find this road? I am lost.
01:15  - corner (n)
Meet me at the corner of these two streets.
01:26  Let's say the keywords together again:
  - travel (n)
  - straight (adv)
  - ahead (adv)
  - lost (adj)
  - corner (n)
01:52  The mission of the day is:
How much is Patty's book?
02:29   Taipei.  Part 1.
Patty -  Wow. This store is big!
Hey, are there any travel books here?
Roger -  Why do you want to look at travel books?
Patty -  I want to find one about Taiwan.
Roger -  Didn't you bring one with you?
Patty -   No. I forgot.
Brian -  Well, the travel books are straight ahead.
Daisy -  I'll show you.
03:03  Study the keywords:
03:13  - Thravel (n)
04:12  - straight (adv)
04:47  - ahead (adv)
05:15  Taipei.   Part 2.
Roger -  I'm going to walk around and look at other books.
Brian -  Don't get lost.
Roger -  I won't.
Brian -  Hey, Patty.  Did you find anithing good?
Patty -  Yes, I did. This book is really good.
It is all about Taiwan. It even has a section on Hualien.
Brian -  That's great! How much is the book?
Patty -  NT$589.
Brian -  OK. Do you want to buy anything else?
Patty -  Yes. Does this store sell CDs?
Brian -  Sure. They are around the corner. Follow me.
06:05  Study the keyword:
06:18  - corner (n)
07:12  The answer today's mission is:
Petty's book is NT$589.
07:35 Study the keyword:
07:40  - lost (adj)
08:15  Taipei.  Part 3.
Brian -  Hey, Roger. Where are you?
Roger -  I'm by the coffee shop. Are you guys ready to go?
Brian -  Let me ask the girls. Hey, girls.
Are you ready to go?
Daisy -  I'm ready.
Patty -  I just need to buy my things.
Brian -  OK, Roger. We'll meet you at the entrance.
Roger -  OK. But I have a question.
Brian -  What is it?
Roger - Where is the entrance? I'm a little lost.
Brian - Just stay there and we'll come find you.
10:21  How To
How To Ask for directions.
- Can you tell me how to get to Paris?
- I'm lost. Where is Paris?
- Which way is Paris?
11:53  Conversation Replay.
13:56  Calendar Phrase:
Which way do I go?
Girl.  John, I'm looking for the park. Which way do I go?
Boy.  Go to the end of this street.
Girl.  OK. Then which way do I go?
Boy.  Turn left at the end of this street.
Then walk three blocks.
Girl.  OK. Then which way do I go?
Boy.  Turn right at Oak Street.  The park is on Oak Street.
Girl.  OK. Thank you!
15:23  Question of the day:
  What do you do when you get lost?

No comments :

Post a Comment