Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Thursday, March 27, 2014

00:00  Conversation Replay:
00:09  Small Town.
01:38  Small Town.
03:28  Small Town.
Renee - High School in Italy sounds good.
And the application isn't too long.
Sara - But I have to write an 800 word essay.
Max - What about?
Sara - About why I want to study in Italy.
I need to say how the program will help me.
Max - Good thing you're a writer.
Renee - Do you have to do an interview, too?
Sara - No. i just send the application, the essay and
a $ 100 application fee.
Renee - What will you study in the program?
Sara - I'll study Italian, art history, and some other things.
Renee  - Are the classes taught in Italian or English?
Sara - Some are in Italian and some are in English.
Renee - Wow. You'll have to learn Italian fast.
Max - She will. It's easy. I can speak Italian!
Renee - No, you can't!
Max - Sure, I can - spaghetti,pizza, fettuccini...
Sara - Good thing that's all you need to know!
04:36  Small Town.
Sara  - Hi, Betty!
Betty - Bellissimo!
Sara  - What did you say?
Betty - Bellissimo!
It means "very beautiful" in Italian.
Sara  - Are you calling me beautiful?
Betty  - You are beautiful, and Italy is beautiful.
I'm very excited for you. What a great opportunity.
Sara  - Thanks, Betty. But I'm not sure if I'm going yet.
Betty  - You should. It's the chance of a lifetime!
Sara  - Wait a minute. How did you hear about it?
I didn't tell you.
Betty  - Good news travels fast!
Sara  - It sure does.
Betty  - I have an idea.
Sara  - What is it?
Betty  - While you're in Italy, you can be our
 foreign correspondent for the newspaper!
Sara  - Oh, wow! That would be fun.
Betty - You can write an article about the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
Sara  - What is so funny?
Betty  - When I was a kid,
I thought it was the Leaning Tower of Pizza.
Sara  - I did too!
Betty  - You're so lucky! When you go abroad,
you can travel to different cities and try different foods.
Sara  - You mean 'if' I go. And I would have to focus on studying.
Betty  - You are a good student.
Sara  - But I don't know if I'll be a good foreign student.
Betty  - You will be!
And you'll be a great foreign correpondent.
Sara  - Now I just have to decide if I'm going or not.

No comments :

Post a Comment