Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Saturday, April 12, 2014

00:00  Small Town.
Hugh  - Why don't you go see the Chronicles of Narnia movie?
Renee  - Didn't we already see that one?
Simon  - No, this is a new one.
Renee  - oh. Hmm.
Hugh  - How about the new Indiana Jones movie?
Renee  - I don't feel like an action movie tonight.
Simon  - Are there any romantic comedies playing?
That's what you feel like watching, right?
Renee  - You know me.
Simon  - Yes, I do.

Max  - Hey, Renee, I'm glad you didn't leave yet.
Renee - Why?
Max  - I know you two are going out to a movie tonight.
But if you ever want to rent a movie, here you go.
Renee  - Two free movie rentals at Fanny's Films?
Thanks, Max!
Max  - You're welcome.
Simon  - You know, Renee,
maybe we should just rent a movie tonight.
Renee  - OK! We can each choose one.
And I can make popcorn!
Simon  - It's a date! Let's go.

Hugh  - Don't you like to rent movies. Max?
Max  - No, I would rather watch TV.
Hugh  - Great! Then you're going to want to buy this TV from me!
Max  - I already have a TV.
Hugh  - But this small TV would be perfect for The Dinner.
You could watch the cooking channel while you're cooking!
Max  - No thanks.
Hugh  - Well, how about watching TV with me
While I finish my dinner?
Max  - Sure!

No comments :

Post a Comment