Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Thursday, June 19, 2014


00:00  Dinner at home.
- After dinner, Aunt Susie brings out green bean soup.
Brian is very excited. He loves green soup.
Patty is surprised. She usually eats salty beans.
She never eats beans for dessert.
But she tries a little of the soup.
She likes it. She asks for more green bean soup.
The whole family enjoys the dessert together.
Then Brian sees Paul. Paul is playing with a coin.
Brian is not happy.

00:51  Conversation at home.
Brian  - That's my coin, Paul!
Paul  - No, it's not.
Brian - Yes, it is.
Paul  - The coin is cool. It's gold.
Brian  - Give it back, Paul.
Paul  - I can share it with you.
Brian  - But it's not yours to share. It's mine.
Susie A- yi  - Brian, it's OK.
If Paul wants to share, let him.
Brian  - But it's not his!
John  - Both of you can have it.
Paul  - Brian, we can play with it together.

01:25  Conversation at home.
Brian  - Paul, my teacher gave the coin to me.
You were there.
John  - Is that true, Paul?
Paul  - No. Mr. Lee gave it to me.
Brian  - When did you take it from me, Paul?
Paul  - What are you talking about?
John  - When did Mr. Lee give the coin to you, Paul?
Paul  - Let me think...
he gave it to me on April 31st.
Patty  - Then Paul is not the real owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment