Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Monday, June 23, 2014

00:00  Hi, everybody.
00:26  Keywords:
00:30  - polite (adj)
It's polite to knock on the door before you open it.
00:40  - invite (v)
I'm having a party. And I'm inviting you.
00:52  - rude (adj)
Don't talk when the teacher is talking. That is rude.
01:02  Let's say the keywords together again:
  - polite (adj)
  - invite (v)
  - rude (adj)
01:22  The mission of the day is:
Who is the real owner of the coin?
01:57  Conversation at home.  Part 1.
Patty  - The real owner is Brian.
Susie A-yi  - How do you know, Patty?
Patty  - Because there is no April 31 st. The month of April only has 30 days.
Brian  - That's right.
Paul  - Fine. Take your coin.
Susie A-yi  - Oh my!
John  - Paul!
Paul  - I'm sorry! OK? Sorry!
Brian  - I really don't like Paul.
02:34  The answer to today's mission is:
The real onwer is Brain.
03:05  New word:
03:35  - fine (adj)
04:25  Conversation at home.  Part 2.
John  - Does he pick on you a lot?
Brian  - Yes. Well, no. Not really. He gets picked on, too.
John  - Paul just needs hels sometimes. We all do.
Patty  - He wasn't very polite.
John  - No. I think Paul is angry and sad.
His parents aren't home very much.
Susie A-yi  - So we often invite him to eat dinner with us.
Brian  - I try to be nice. But sometimes, it's hard.
John  - I'm glad you try, Brian. Paul is a good kid.
05:06  New Word:
05:58  - pick on (v)
06:15  Study the keywords:
06:22  - polite (adj)
06:52  - impolite (adj)
07:19  - invite (v)
07:34  Conversation at home.  Part 3.
Patty  - Paul was rude.
Susie A-yi  - Yes. But we need to be kind anyway.
We aren't nice to everyone all the time, either.
Patty  -  No. You're right, Susie A-yi.
Susie A-yi  - Well, I'll call Paul's mother later.
Patty  - Susie A-yi, I can alean up.
Susie A-yi  - No, no.
Brian  - Mom, you've had a long day. We'll clean.
Susie A-yi  - OK. Thank you!
Patty  - Thank you, Susie A-yi. Dinner was so good!
08:14  Study the keyword:
08:51  - rude (adj)
09:53  Inspector E.
10:12  But it's not yours to share.
10:50  But it's not yours to share.
11:13  It's not ... to ...
11:46  Conversation Replay
13:46  Calendar Phrase
I can clean up.
Boy 1.  The kichen is so dirty!
Boy 2.  Sorry. I can clean up.
Boy 1.  What happened?
Boy 2.  Jan, Marie, and I had a food fight.
Boy 1. Really? Why didn't they help clean up?
Boy 2.  Well, I was throwing most of the food at them.
So they left.
Boy 1.  Oh.
Boy 2.  I can clean up.
Boy 1.  I can clean up, too.
15:37  Question of the day:
Who do you fight most with? Why?

No comments :

Post a Comment