Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Monday, August 4, 2014


00:00 Small Town.
Sara  - What did you wash your face with?
Renee  - I washed with special soap.
And when I washed, I was gentle.
Simon  - Hi, Renee!
Hi, Sara. What's wrong with your face?
Did I say something wrong?
Renee  - Yes! Sara was already embarrassed about her face.
Now she feels worse.
Simon  - I'm sorry.
Renee - I know. I'll talk to her.

01:03  Small Town.
Renee  - You could get some medicine for your face, Sara.
That really helped me.
Sara  - OK.
Simon  - And keep your hands away from your face.
Touching your bad skin won't help it.
Sara  - I'll remember that.
Simon  - Hey! I know the best medicine for your face!
Sara  - What is it?
Simon  - Laughing! That's  the best medicine!
Renee  - Right!  Everyone's face looks better with a smile on it.

No comments :

Post a Comment