Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Thursday, September 11, 2014


00:00  Small Town.  Part 1.
Simon  - So you both want the free ticket.
Boys  - Right.
Simon  - Then you two will play a game.
The winner gets the free ticket.
Ben  - OK. What game do you want to play?
Max  - How about basketball?
Ben  - No, you're taller than me.
Let's play soccer. I'm better at soccer.
Max  - We need more players for soccer. We could play tennis.
Simon  - No. No. And no.

00:44  Small Town.  Part 2.
Simon  - It's my ticket. So I will choose the game.
Renee  - Badminton!
Boys  - Badminton?
Simon  - That's right.
Renee - Badminton is really fun!
Max  - But I'm not very good at badminton. I never play it.
Ben  - I don't, either.
Renee - That's OK.
Simon  - Yeah. Then Renee and I will enjoy watching you play!

No comments :

Post a Comment