Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Thursday, September 25, 2014


00:00  Small Town.  Part 1.
Renee - Simon, are you going to tell me what you did?
Simon  - OK. The game was almost over.
Ben  - The Cubs were behind.
Simon  - Then a player hit the ball.
Max  - The ball went up, up, up!
Simon  - The fans were cheering!
Ben  - Simon was so excited! He jumped up on his seat!
Renee  - Really?
Simon  - Well, the guy in front of me was really tall.
I couldn't see the action!

00:39  Small Town.  Part 2.
Renee  - Then what?
Max  - Simon jumped off his seat!
Renee - You're kidding!
Simon  - The ball was coming toward me.
Ben  - Simon really wanted to catch the ball!
Renee  - Did you?
Simon  - Well...
Max  - He tried to catch the ball. But  -
Renee - But what?
Simon  - I missed it.
Max  - Simon fell on the guy in front of him.
Renee  - Oh, honey. Are you OK? Did you get hurt?

01:10  Small Town.  Part 3.
Simon  - I'm fine. And I have the ball!
Renee  - But I thought you didn't catch it.
Ben  - He didn't. The fan that caught the ball gave it to Simon.
Renee  - That was really nice.
Simon  - Yeah. Well, I decided something.
Max  - What's that?
Simon  - If I ever join a team, I'm not going to join a baseball team!
I think swimming might be better.
Renee  - Really? Why?
Simon  - You can't fall down when you are in the water!

No comments :

Post a Comment