Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Thursday, October 16, 2014


00:00  Small Town.  Part 1.
Sara  - Thanks for coming over, Renee.
Renee  - No problem.  So you need help with your report?
Sara  - Yes. I'm writing a report
about public trasportation in big cities.
Renee  - Cool. How can I help?
Sara  - You're from Chicago.
Did you use public trasportation there?
Renee  - Yes. I used it all the time.

00:38  Small Town.  Part 2.
Sara  - Great. Tell me about it.
Renee - When I lived in Chicago, I took the subway to work.
Sara  - It's the third busiest subway in America.
I read about it.
Renee  - Yes. And people call it the "L".
Sara  - Interesting.
Do you like public transportation?
Renee  - Well, there are good things and bad things about it.
Sara  - What are the good things?

01:03  Small Toun.  Part 3.
Renee  - Public transportation is convenient.
Chicago's L has 144 stations. I took the subway all over the city.
Sara  - London's subway has even more stations.
It has 275 stations.
Renee  - Wow! That is really convenient!
Public transportation is also cheap.
You really don't need to drive a car.
Sara  - So you also save money.
Renee  - Right. Because you don't need to pay for gas.

No comments :

Post a Comment