Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Thursday, October 30, 2014


00:00  Small Town.  Part 1.
-  Betty is looking at a travel book.
She imagines she is standing on a street.
She waves at a taxi.
She acts like she gets in the taxi and starts
talking to the driver.
Simon comes into the post office.
Betty doesn't see him.

00:30  Small Town.  Part 2.
Betty  - Please take me to a teahouse.
Simon  - Betty? What are you doing?
Betty  - Simon! I'm going to Asia for a week.
This book tells me how to get a taxi and talk to the driver.
Simon  - Fun!
Betty  - Yes! Oh! And you have a package.
What's inside?
Simon  - It's a book about New York City.
Renee and I are going there soon. We're excited.
But I'm not looking forward to riding the subway.
Betty  - Why not?
Simon  - I've heard that it's dirty and crowded.

01:29  Small Town.  Part 3.
Simon  - Oh, listen to this!
Betty  - What?
Simon  - Over fine million people
use the New York City subway every day!
Betty  - I read over two million people
use the subway in Taipei.
Simon  - That's a lot of people, too.
Betty  - Maybe sometimes you can take a taxi.
Simon  - I guess I could.
Betty  - Then you should practice getting a taxi with me.
Come on!

No comments :

Post a Comment