Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Friday, November 21, 2014


00:00  Small Town.  Part 1.
Sara  - What a great afternoon! I love summer!
Renee  - Hi, Sara! How are you?
Sara  - I am Happy! I love summer.
And I love hot weather!
Renee  - What are you doing?
Sara  - I'm enjoying a summer afternoon.
Renee  - OK. Are you selling something?
Sara  - Oh, yes. I am! Do you want a drink?

00:41  Small Town.  Part 2.
Renee  - Sure. What is it?
Sara  - It's lemonade.
It's just water and lemons!
Renee  - Only water and lemons?
Sara  - Oh, and sugar. The drink is sweet.
Renee  - I like sweet drinks! Can I have some?
Sara  - Sure! So what do you think?
Renee  - I like it!! Can I have some more?
Sara  - Sure! Do you have a dollar?

01:20  Small Town.  Part 3.
Renee  - Yes, I do.
Sara  - Your first glass is free.
The sacond glass is one dollar.
 Renee  - You have a good business here Sara.
Sara  - I'm learning. Do you like iced tea?
Renee  - Yes! That's good, too!
Sara  - Then come back tomorrow.
Do you want another glass of lemonade?
Renee  - Yes, please. That's another dollar.
Sara  - I love summer!

No comments :

Post a Comment