Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Thursday, November 27, 2014


00:00  Small Town.  Part 1.
Renee  - I'm back!
Sara  - I'm glad!
Renee  - Your iced tea is great.
Can I have some more, please?
Sara  - Sure!
Renee  - Are you getting many customers today?
Sara  - No, but that's OK.
Wait! Someone is coming!
Renee  - Who is it?
Hugh  - Hello, friends! How are you today?
Sara  - I'm great, Hugh. How are you?
Hugh  - I'm wonderful! What are you selling?

00:49  Small Town.  Part 2.
Sara  - I'm selling iced tea today. Do you want a glass?
Renee  - Your first glass is free!
Hugh  - I like that price. One glass, please!
Sara  - Here you go!
Hugh  - Thank you. This is good.
Where do you buy your tea?
Sara  - I buy it at the store. Why?
Hugh  - Why? Things in stores can be expensive.

01:22  Small Town.  Part 3.
Sara  - I know. Can I get cheap tea?
Hugh  - Sure! You can shop on the Internet.
This book can help you.
Renee  - Let me guess. Are you selling this book?
Hugh  - Yes, I am!
Sara  - " Shop on the Internet."
Renee  - How can this book help Sara?
Hugh  - She can shop for tea on the Internet.
This is the book for you, Sara!

No comments :

Post a Comment