Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Thursday, December 4, 2014


00:00  Small Town.  Part 1.
Sara  - " Shop on the Internet. It's fun and easy."
So, Hugh, why should I buy this book?
Hugh  - It's really useful.
Renee  - But is it helpful for Sara?
Hugh  - Sara has a new store. She needs to buy things.
Sara  - I don't have a store! I'm just selling drinks.
Hugh  - Well, you can still buy your supplies on the Internet.
This book will help you with that.

00:44  Small Town.  Part 2.
Sara  - I don't shop on the Internet a lot.
What is good about it?
Hugh  - You can find good deals.
Sara  - I'm not very good at finding deals.
Hugh  - You have to search for them.
Renee  - That's true. Simon shops online a lot.
He finds good deals.
Sara  - What's the best way to search for them?
Hugh  - Where is your computer? I can show you.
Sara  - OK, let's go into the house.

No comments :

Post a Comment