Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Friday, January 16, 2015

00:00  Beach.  Part 1.
Roger  - That was a fun walk, Patty.
But the rocks on the beach hurt my feet.
Daisy  - Why didn't you wear sandals? I told you to.
Roger  - And I'm hot, too. We walked a long time.
Patty  - We did. But I found some pretty rocks.
Roger  - I'm glad. But let's go swimming now.
I want to cool down.
Daisy  - That sounds good. Let's go swimming again.
Patty  - Wait. Take my picture first.
Daisy  - OK.

00:51  Beach.  Part 2.
Roger  - Patty, are you coming with us?
Patty  - No. I want to look for more pretty rocks now.
Daisy  - Do you collect them?
Petty  - Yes. My brother and I always collect shells and rocks when we go to the beach.
Patty  - Fun.
Roger  - Do you want some help?
We can look for more rocks with you.
Daisy  - That's OK. You two go swimming.

01:20  Beach. Part 3.
Patty  - Ai-yo! Oh! Sorry! I mean, bui bu qi.
Derek  - Mei quan xi.Are you OK?
Patty  - You speak English! Hey, do I know you?
Derek  - Yes! Hello, Patty! I'm Derek.
You saw me at the teahouse.
Patty  - Oh, right! Hi! You look different with sunglasses on.
Sorry to bump into you.
Derek  - That's OK. Are you looking for rocks, too?
No, I'm looking for my watch. I lost it.
Patty  - I'm sorry. Hey, I can help you.
We can look for it together.
Derek  - OK. Thanks!

No comments :

Post a Comment