Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Friday, February 27, 2015



00:00  Small Town.  Part 1.
Sara  - Did you ever work in a soup kitchen. Betty?
Betty  - Yes. It was a great experience. I met a lot of people.
Sara  - Were they nice?
Betty  - Most of them were.
And many of them had interesting stories to tell.
Renee  - You'd enjoy helping out there. Sara.
Betty  - And the people at the soup kitchen would love you.
Sara  - Do you think so?
Betty  - Yes! You're sweet and helpful.
Who wouldn't love you?

00:36  Small Town.  Part 2.
Sara  - Both of those opportunities sound great.
How do I decide on one?
Renee  - Go home and think about it. Also look in the paper.
You may be able to find more opportunities there.
Sara  - OK. Maybe I'll write about my experience.
Betty  - Good idea. If you do, I'll put it in the newspaper.
Sara  - OK. Thanks for your help, you two.
Renee - No problem!

No comments :

Post a Comment