Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Thursday, March 5, 2015


00:00  Small Town.  Part 1.
- Sara and Ben come into the post office.
They are wearing old clothes and they're both very dirty.
Sara has some paint on her.
Ben is telling Sara a story.
He has a hammer, and he starts waving it around.
Sara laughs.
Betty asks them what they were doing.

00:35  Small Town.  Part2.
Sara  - We were building a house!
Betty  - Really?
Ben  - Yes.  Sara and I worked for Homes of Hope today.
Betty  - Homes of Hope? What's that?
Sara  - It's an organization
that builds homes for poor people.
Betty  - That's great.
So this is where you decided to help out, Sara?
Sara  - Yes. I was surprised to see Ben there.
But we had fun working together.
Betty  - I'm glad.
It's always more fun to work with a friend.
Ben  - You're right.

01:10  Small Town.  Part 3.
Betty  - What did you like about working on the house?
Sara  - I liked using the different tools.
And I painted. That was fun, too.
Ben  - My favorite part
was meeting the woman who will get the house.
Sara  - That was cool!
Ben  - She's a single mom with four kids.
They were living in their car
until they learned about Homes of Hope.
Sara  - When she saw her house today, she cried!
Betty  - Now I am, too!

No comments :

Post a Comment