Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Monday, April 13, 2015

00:00  Hello, friends.
00:37  Keywords:
00:47  - culture (n)
Using chopsticks is part of Chinese culture.
00:59  - customer (n)
Take your shoes off inside people's homes. That is a custom in some countries.
01:13  - host (n)
We had the party at Steve's house. He was a great host.
01:25  - guest (n)
Alice was a great guest. We enjoyed having her at our house.
01:36  - accept (v)
Jack got accepted to a great school. He is very excited.
01:50  - anywhere (n)
The classroom is full. There isn't anywhere to sit.
01:59  Let's say the keywords together again:
  - culture (n)
  - customer (n)
  - host (n)
  - guest (n)
  - accept (v)
  - anywhere (n)
02:31  The mission of the day is:
What does Hugh have for Max?
02:50  Small Town.  Part 1.
Max  - Hugh! My favorite salesman! Come in.
Hugh  - Thanks. How are you, Max?
Max  - I'm great. So what are you selling today?
Hugh  - I'm not selling anything.
Max  - Then why are you here?
Hugh  - I have a great opportunity for you.
Max  - You do?
Hugh  - Yes. Have you ever wanted to travel to
another country and learn about its culture?
But you didn't have the time or money?
Max  - Maybe.
03:35  The answer to today's mission is:
Hugh has a great opportunity for Max.
04:41  Study the keyword:
04:45  - culture (n)
05:30  Small Town.  Part 2.
Hugh  - What if that country and culture came to you?
Wouldn't that be great?
Max  - well, yeah.
Hugh  - you could learn about the country's customs
and food and -
Max  - Wait. What's going on here?
Hugh  - Olga! You can come in now.
Max, I'd like you to meet Olga,
my cousin from Germany.
Olga  - Hello, Max. Thank you for  being my host.
I will be a perfect guest.
06:14  Study the keywords:
06:36  - guest (n)
07:29  - host (n)
07:56  - custom (n)
08:20  Small Town.  Part 3.
Max  - Host? Guest?
Hugh  - Uh...
I didn't ask him yet.
Olga  - Ooops, Sorry.
I always eat my foot.
Max  - Excuse me?
Hugh  - Olga, you mean "put your foot in your mouth."
Olga  - Oh. English is a funny language.
I must study more.
Hugh  - Olga was accepted to a study abroad program
in Chicago.
Max  - What is she doing here?
Hugh  - She came to visit me for a week.
But I don't have anywhere for her to stay!
09:19  Study the keywords:
09:52  - accept (v0
10:25  - anywhere (n)
10:50  Inspector E
11:09 But, I don't have anywhere for her to stay.
11:37  - stay (v)
          - live (v)
12:34  Conversation Replay:
15:03  Calendar Phrase:
How was camp?
Boy 1.  Hi, John. How was camp?
Boy 2.  It was great.
Boy 1.  Why? Tell me more. How was camp?
Boy 2.  Camp was fun. I saw a lot of old friends there.
Boy 1.  Sounds fun. What else? How was camp?
Boy 2.  Camp was exciting. We played a lot of sports.
Boy 1.  Wow I want to go to camp.
Boy 2.  Maybe you can go with me next time.
Boy 1.  OK!
16:39  Question of the day:
Do you like to have guests in your home? Why? or Why not? 

No comments :

Post a Comment