Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Thursday, April 9, 2015



00:00  Small Town.  Part 1.
Simon  - The camp was for kids, but I learned a lot, too.
Renee - What did you learn?
Simon  - I learned about friendship.
Max  - How did you learn about that?
Simon  - Well,
the kids were strangers at the start of the camp.
But they learned about each other
through the activities.
Max  - I see.
Simon  - They learned to trust each other.
Many of them  became friends.

00:36  Small Town.  Part 2.
Max  - Tell us about one of the activities.
Simon  - OK. The kids went on a nature hike.
They were in teams.
Max  - That's good.
No one had to walk alone.
Simon  - Right.
Their mission was to find
different plants in the woods.
Renee  - I did that before! It was fun.
Simon  - Yeah. I had a great time with the kids.
So I signed up to be a camp coach again next summer!

No comments :

Post a Comment