Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Monday, June 24, 2013


00:00  Hi, everyone.
00:25  Keywords:
0029  - conveniet (adj)
Fast food is convenient.
00:39  - beside (adv)
Donald sits beside his wife at church.
00:48  - even (adj)
Two, four, six,and eight are even numbers.
01:01  - odd (adj)
One, three, five, and seven are odd numbers.
01:12 Let's say keywords together again:
-  convenient (adj)
-  beside (adv)
-  even (adj)
-  odd (adj)
01:35  The mission of the day is:
What seat does Patty have?
02:16   Train Station.  Part 1.
Brian -  I'll buy the tickets.
Petty -  Can I have a window seat?  I want to enjoy the scenery.
Roger -  OK, I'll be right back.
Patty  - This is a nice train station.  Where is everyone traveling?
Brian  - All over Taiwan.  Taking the train is very convenient.
Patty  - High-speed Rail?  That sounds fun.
What are those two people yelling about?
Brian  - Let me find out.
02:55 Study the keyword:
03:52  - convenient (adj)
04:49   Train Station.  Part 2.
Patty  - Is there a problem between the man and the woman?
Brian  - It's interesting.  Here's the man's story.
The woman sat beside him on the train.
Then the man went to sleep, and she took him wallet.
Patty  - Did she?
Brian  - She said no. And she doesn't even remember this man.
The man was in seat 48, but she was in seat 49.
05:22  Study the keyword:
06:15  - beside (adv)
07:10   Train Station.  Part 3.
Roger  - Is everything OK? Patty, you have a window seat beside me.
You have seat 38 and I have seat 40.
Patty  - But then we aren't beside each other.
Roger  - Sure we are.
All the seat with even numbers are together.
And all the seats with odd numbers are together.
Patty  - Wait a minute.  Then the man is lying, Brian!
07:39  The answer to today's mission is:
Patty has seat number 38.
08:42  Study the keywords:
-  even (adj)
09:13  - odd (adj)
10:03  How To.
How To
-  talk about transportation.
Our train arrives at 4:00 p.m.
The plane gets in at 6:00 p.m.
The bus comes in at noon.
11:30  Conversation Replay.
13:16  Calendar Phrase:
I'll buy the tickets.
Boy 1. Let's take a train downtown.
Boy 2. Great! I'll buy the tickets.
Boy 1. OK. Let's see a baseball game when we're there.
Boy 2. OK. I'll buy the tickets for that, too!
Boy 1. No. I'll buy the tickets.
Boy 2.  No. I'll buy the tickets.
Boy 1. OK. Then I'll buy the popcorn!
14:45  Question of the day:
Do you like window seats? Why? or Why not?

No comments :

Post a Comment