Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Friday, June 28, 2013



00:00   Train Station.
Brian -  I'll buy the tickets.
Petty -  Can I have a window seat?  I want to enjoy the scenery.
Roger -  OK, I'll be right back.
Patty  - This is a nice train station.  Where is everyone traveling?
Brian  - All over Taiwan.  Taking the train is very convenient.
Patty  - High-speed Rail?  That sounds fun.
What are those two people yelling about?
Brian  - Let me find out.
Patty  - Is there a problem between the man and the woman?
Brian  - It's interesting.  Here's the man's story.
The woman sat beside him on the train.
Then the man went to sleep, and she took him wallet.
Patty  - Did she?
Brian  - She said no. And she doesn't even remember this man.
The man was in seat 48, but she was in seat 49.
Roger  - Is everything OK? Patty, you have a window seat beside me.
You have seat 38 and I have seat 40.
Patty  - But then we aren't beside each other.
Roger  - Sure we are.
All the seat with even numbers are together.
And all the seats with odd numbers are together.
Patty  - Wait a minute.  Then the man is lying, Brian!

No comments :

Post a Comment