Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Thursday, June 20, 2013


 
Gr. - I'm sorry. I can't take you to Taipei.
Patty - I know, Grandma. Don't worry. I understand.
Roger - Your car is in the shop. We know.
Gr. - Yes, and can they fix my baby? I hope so!
Patty - Your baby?
Roger - It's just a car.
Gr. - I know. But I love my car. It's my baby!
Patty - What's wrong with your baby?
Gr. - The brakes aren't very good.
I can't drive a car without good brakes.
Patty - That's right. It's not safe.
Gr. - You are going to Taipei. And safety is important.
Roger - Don't worry, Grandma. The train is safe.
Patty - The train? I'm so excited!
Gr. - I can't go with you. I'm sad about that.
But I have my English class this week.
Patty - Grandma. you are a good teacher.
Gr. - Today Roger can teach you about the train.
You can take it to Taipei.
Patty - I can't wait!
Gr. - Patty, get a window seat. The scenery is beautiful.
When are you coming back?
Roger - Tomorrow evening.
Our train arrives back at Hualien station around 5:30 p.m.

No comments :

Post a Comment