Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Monday, August 12, 2013


00:00  Hi everyone.
00:12  Keywords:
00:18  - ocean (n)
Grace loves water. She loves living by the ocean.
00:29  - blame (v)
Bill blames the car accident for his back problems.
00:39  - lunch box (n)
My mom put chicken and rice in my lunch box.
00:50  - passenger (n)
Over 1,000 passengers took the ship to China.
01:02  - trip (n)
Denise is going on a trip to Canada.
01:10  Let's say the keywords together again:
-  ocean (n)
-  blame (v)
-  lunch box (n)
-  passenger (n)
-  trip (n)
01:45  The mission of the day is:
Who will Patty meet in Taipei?
02:31  Dear Journal.  Part 1.
Patty -
 Dear Journal,
I'm on the train!
Roger is sleeping, and Brian is listening to music.
I like my window seat.
The scenery is beautiful.
I can see the mountains and the ocean.
Something interesting happened at the train station.
A man lied  about his missing wallet and blamed a woman for it.
But she didn't take his wallet because she did not sit beside him.
The woman is OK now.
03:14  Study the keywords:
03:43  - ocean (n)
04:45  - blame (v)
05:11  Dear Journal.  Part 2.
Patty  -
I bought a lunch box on the train.
In the lunch box were a piece of meat, an egg, some vegetables and rice.
It was warm, and it was very good.
I also talked with some other passengers on the train.
Many people like to practice their English.
But I should be practicing my Chinese!
05:39  Study the keywords:
06:02  - lunch box (n)
06:59  - passenger (n)
07:28  Dear Journal.  Part 3.
Patty  -
The train conductor is here,
and people are showing their tickets to him.
It's interesting to watch people.
Many people are talking on their cell phones.
Others are reading.
And many are sleeping just like Roger.
I'm too excited to sleep!
I'm on my way to Taipei!
I can't wait to see Taipei 101 and to meet Daisy, Roger's friend.
What a fun trip!
From the train,
Patty
08:03  The answer to today's mission is:
Patty will meet Roger's friend, Daisy.
08:58  Study the keyword:
09:06  - trip (n)
09:40  Song Time.
The Weather Report.
Take a look at the wether report
Before you go out today
It may be hot, or it may be cold
But spring is on its way
April showers bring May flowers
And hope for a beutiful day
Windy, rainy, hot or cold
Changing every day
Take a look at the wether report
Before you go out today
It may be hot, or it may be cold
But spring is on its way
April showers bring May flowers
And hope for a beutiful day
Windy, rainy, hot or cold
Changing every day
The forecast is for me to know
If spring is here to stay.
11:33  Conversation Replay.
13:25  Calendar Phrase:
Where is the train station?
Boy 1.  I'll meet you at 6:00 at the train station.
Boy 2.  OK. Where is the train station?
Boy 1.  Good question. Let me check the map.
Boy 2.  Where is the train station?
Boy 1.  It's on Main Street.
Boy 2.  Where on Main Street? Where is the train station?
Boy 1.  Oh. On the corner of Main Street and First Street.
Boy 2.  OK, I can find that. I'll see you at 6:00.
Boy 1.  At the train station!
15:11  Question of the day:
Do you enjoy riding the train?  Tell about it.

No comments :

Post a Comment