Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Thursday, August 15, 2013

 
  Dear Journal,
I'm on the train!
Roger is sleeping, and Brian is listening to music.
I like my window seat.
The scenery is beautiful.
I can see the mountains and the ocean.
Something interesting happened at the train station.
A man lied  about his missing wallet and blamed a woman for it.
But she didn't take his wallet because she did not sit beside him.
The woman is OK now.

I bought a lunch box on the train.
In the lunch box were a piece of meat, an egg, some vegetables and rice.
It was warm, and it was very good.
I also talked with some other passengers on the train.
Many people like to practice their English.
But I should be practicing my Chinese!

The train conductor is here,
and people are showing their tickets to him.
It's interesting to watch people.
Many people are talking on their cell phones.
Others are reading.
And many are sleeping just like Roger.
I'm too excited to sleep!
I'm on my way to Taipei!
I can't wait to see Taipei 101 and to meet Daisy, Roger's friend.
What a fun trip!
From the train,
Patty

No comments :

Post a Comment