Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Thursday, August 1, 2013



  Small Town.
Betty - So wat's wrong with my cell phone, Simon?
Simon - I'm not sure, Betty. I looked at the battery and it's fine.
But you know, this phone is pretty old.
Betty - It's not old. I only bought it three years ago.
Simon - Then it's really old. Technology changes every few months!
Why don't you get a new phone?
Betty - What kind should I get?
Simon - What kind do you want?
Betty - I have no idea!
I don't know anything about new cell phones.
Simon - New cell phones can do a lot of things.
Here, look at mine. It can take pictures. Smile!
Betty - That's fun!
How do I decide which phone to get?
Simon - Well, decide what features you want, and how much you want to spend.
Betty - Well, I want to make phone calls.
Simon - Betty, all cell phones do that! What else?
Betty - I don't know! What other features are there?
Simon - There are lots! You can go on the Internet,
read magazines, watch movies...
Betty - Really! On a cell phone?
Simon - Yes! So ask people what they like about their cell phone.
Read reviews online, too. Then decide.
Betty - I think I know a better way.
Simon - What's that?
Betty - You just tell me which one to get!

No comments :

Post a Comment