Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Monday, October 7, 2013


00:00  Hi, everybody.
00:22  Keywords:
00:27  - cool (adj)
Jack is so cool! Everyone wants to be like him.
00:37  - volume (n)
The volume on the TV is too low. I can't hear anything!
00:51  - download (v)
Can you download these pictures off the Internet for me?
01:01  - speaker (n)
The speakers on my radio aren't working. I can't hear any sounds from them.
01:14  Let's say the keywords together again:
 - cool (adj)
 - volyme (n)
 - download (v)
 - speaker (n)
01:40The mission of the day is:
What does Betty love?
02:33  Small Town.  Part 1.
Simon  - Hi, Betty. Betty?
Betty  - Oh, hi, Simon! I'm listening to music on my cell phone.
Simon  - I thought so. That's a cool feature, isn't it?
Betty  - It is! I can put these earphones in my ears, and listen to music any time.
And no one else can hear it.
Simon  - But then you can't hear anything else.
You didn't hear me come in.
Betty  - I know.  Sorry. Maybe the volume is too high.
03:17  Study the keywords:
03:48  - volume (n)
04:56  - cool (adj)
05:30  Small Toun.  Part 2.
Simon  - Hey, did a packege come for me?
Betty  - I think so. I'll get it for you.
Simon  - It looks like you're enjoy your new cell phone.
Betty  - I am! Thanks again for helping me choose one.
Simon  - You're welcome.
Betty  - I love listening to music at work.
Simon  - Good. So, uh, did yuo find my package?
Betty  - Oh, right! I'm still looking.
 You know, I downloaded some music from the Internet!
Simon  - That's great.
06:13  The answer to today's mission is:
She loves listehing to music at work.
07:00  Study the keyword:  - download (v)
08:01  Small Town.  Part 3.
Betty  - The Internet has a lot of music to choose from.
Simon  - Yes, it does.
Betty  - I also took some songs from my CDs and put them on my phone.
Simon  - Wow, Betty.
I didn't know you knew about these technologies.
Betty  - I didn't. Sara taught me.  Here's your package.
Simon  - Thanks.
Betty  - Oh, hey! This is my favorite song!
Listen! I'll play it on my phone's speakers!
08:38  Study the keyword:
08:52  - speaker (n)
10:01  Inspector E
10:18 How is the jukebox coming along?
10:58  How is... coming along?
11:38  Conversation Replay.
13:42  Calendar Phrase:
What's your favorite king of music?
Boy.  Hey, Marie. What's your favorite king of music?
Girl. I don't know. Why?
Boy.  I just want to know. What's your favorite king of music?
Girl.  Hmm. That's a good question.
Boy.  Yes. Do you like jazz, or rock, of classical?
 What's your favorite king of music?
Girl.  No. I don't like any of those. I like pop music.
Boy.  Me, too. Pop is my favorite kind of music, too.
15:21  Question of the day :
Do you download music? Why? or Why not?

No comments :

Post a Comment