Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Thursday, October 10, 2013



  Small Town.
Simon  - Hi, Betty. Betty?
Betty  - Oh, hi, Simon! I'm listening to music on my cell phone.
Simon  - I thought so. That's a cool feature, isn't it?
Betty  - It is! I can put these earphones in my ears, and listen to music any time.
And no one else can hear it.
Simon  - But then you can't hear anything else.
You didn't hear me come in.
Betty  - I know.  Sorry. Maybe the volume is too high.

Simon  - Hey, did a packege come for me?
Betty  - I think so. I'll get it for you.
Simon  - It looks like you're enjoy your new cell phone.
Betty  - I am! Thanks again for helping me choose one.
Simon  - You're welcome.
Betty  - I love listening to music at work.
Simon  - Good. So, uh, did yuo find my package?
Betty  - Oh, right! I'm still looking.
 You know, I downloaded some music from the Internet!
Simon  - That's great.

Betty  - The Internet has a lot of music to choose from.
Simon  - Yes, it does.
Betty  - I also took some songs from my CDs and put them on my phone.
Simon  - Wow, Betty.
I didn't know you knew about these technologies.
Betty  - I didn't. Sara taught me.  Here's your package.
Simon  - Thanks.
Betty  - Oh, hey! This is my favorite song!
Listen! I'll play it on my phone's speakers!

No comments :

Post a Comment