Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Thursday, November 7, 2013



00:00  The Diner.
Renee  - Who left a tricycle here?
Max  - Renee, do you like my tricycle? I put it together.
Renee  - You built this tricycle?
Max  - Yes.
Renee  - Really? You're not good at building things.
But this looks great, Max.
Max  - Thank you, Renee.
Ben and I are going to be in the Small Town Tricycle Race.
And I want to win!

Renee  - Great! So how long did you work on this tricycle?
Max  - Oh, not that long. They work was pretty easy.
Renee - Let's good.
Max  - Look at these screws.  The work is very detailed.
Renee  - Yes. I can that. Good job, Max.
Max  - Thank you very much. Well, I'm going to start cooking.

Sara  - Good morning, Renee!
Renee  - Morning!
Sara  - Oh, Max brought the tricycle to work.
Renee  - Yes.
Sara  - I had fun putting it together. It was a little difficult.
There were lots of small pieces.
Renee  - Wait. You built it?
Sara  - Yes. Max wanted to build it, but he didn't know how.
So I helped him.
Renee  - I see.
Sara  - We worked on it for about two hours.
Renee  - Really. Hey, Max!

No comments :

Post a Comment