Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Monday, November 4, 2013


00:00  Hi, everyone.
00:24  Keywords:
00:33 - put [something] together (v)
This is my new table. Can you help me put it together.
00:50  - difficult (adj)
This homework is not difficult at all. It's too easy.
01:00  - piece (n)
Can I have a piece of the cake?
01:09  Let's say the keywords together again:
  - put [something] together (v)
  - difficult (adj)
  - piece (n)
01:29  The mission of the day is:
What does Max want to win?
02:06  The Diner.  Part 1.
Renee  - Who left a tricycle here?
Max  - Renee, do you like my tricycle? I put it together.
Renee  - You built this tricycle?
Max  - Yes.
Renee  - Really? You're not good at building things.
But this looks great, Max.
Max  - Thank you, Renee.
Ben and I are going to be in the Small Town Tricycle Race.
And I want to win!
02:53  Studi the kiyword:
03:12  - put [something] together (v)
04:16  The answer toda's mission is:
He want to with the Small Town Tricycle Race.
05:01  The Diner.  Part 2.
Renee  - Great! So how long did you work on this tricycle?
Max  - Oh, not that long. They work was pretty easy.
Renee - Let's good.
Max  - Look at these screws.  The work is very detailed.
Renee  - Yes. I can that. Good job, Max.
Max  - Thank you very much. Well, I'm going to start cooking.
05:27  New phrases
05:48  - work on (v)
07:09  The Diner.  Part 3.
Sara  - Good morning, Renee!
Renee  - Morning!
Sara  - Oh, Max brought the tricycle to work.
Renee  - Yes.
Sara  - I had fun putting it together. It was a little difficult.
There were lots of small pieces.
Renee  - Wait. You built it?
Sara  - Yes. Max wanted to build it, but he didn't know how.
So I helped him.
Renee  - I see.
Sara  - We worked on it for about two hours.
Renee  - Really. Hey, Max!
07:45  Study the keywords:
08:28  - difficult (adj)
09:15  - piece (n)
09:49  How To
How To
     talk about putting things together.
-  I'm making a tricycle
-  I'm putting a tricycle together
-  I'm following instructions for the tricycle
11:36  Conversation Replay
13:35  Calendar Phrase:
What is the first step?
Boy 1.  Thanks for helping me, John.
Putting this together won't be easy.
Boy 2.  No problem. So what's the first step?
Boy 1.  Let' me look at the directions.
Boy 2.  OK. Well, what's the first step?
Boy 1.  Shh. I'm trying to read. Just a minute...
Boy 2.  Well, Den, what's the first step?
Boy 1.  I don't know. I can't read the directions. They're in Chinese.
15:13  Question of the day:
Who did more of the work on a tricycle Sara or Max? Why do you think so?

No comments :

Post a Comment