Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Monday, November 25, 2013


00:00  Hi, everybody.
00:22  Keywords:
00:25  - wide (adj)
This street is very wide. Many cars can drive on it.
00:37  - mix (v)
Susan used her hands to mix everything together.
00:48  - kid (n)
Nancy has two kids. One is 5 years old and the other is 3.
01:00  - cover (v)
Please cover your mouth when you sneeze.
01:11  - dry (v)
Put your clothes outside in the sun. They will dry faster.
01:23 Let's say the keywords together again:
  - wide (adj)
  - mix (v)
  - kid (n)
  - cover (v)
  - dry (v)
01:52  The mission of the day is:
What does Betty love?
02:38  Small Town.  Part 1.
Max  - Does everyone have something they put the papier mache on?
Sara  - I have a balloon.
Ben  - I have a box.
Betty  - My bottle is ready.
Max  - Good.  And the paste is ready.
So now we need to tear this newspaper into long strips.
Betty  - How wide should the strips be?
Max  - About I or 2 inches.
Sara  - Ben, stop!
Ben  - What?
Sara  - That's my article! Don't tear my article!
Ben  - Oh. Sorry.
03:12  Study the keyword:
04:02  - wide (adj)
05:06  Small Town.  Part 2.
Ben  - Now, mix the newspaper pieces and the paste together.
Betty  - This is so fun. I love making a mess.
Sara  - Me, too. I feel like a kid again.
Ben  - OK. What's next?
Max  - Take the wet pieces of paper and put them on your box.
Or your bottle or balloon.
05:33  Study the keywords:
05:57  - mix (v)
06:48  - kid (n)
07:23  The answer today's mission is:
Betty loves making a mess.
07:41  Small Town.  Part 3.
Ben  - I'm done.
Max  - No, you're not. You need to cover it with two to four lavers.
Ben  - Four lavers?
Max  - Then you let it dry. When it's dry, you cover it again.
Ben  - Again?
Max  - And again and again, if you need to.
Sara  - Then we paint and decorate them, right?
Max  - Right.
Ben  - We're never going to eat dinner!
Max  - Don't worry. We'll take a break and eat while these are drying.
Betty  - The pizza should be here soon.
Max  - So get back to work!
08:20  Study the keywords:
08:54  - cover (v)
09:34  - dry (v)
10:14  Movie Minute
10:33  Hualien Railway
10:59  railway car
11:17  exhibit
11:21  police station
11:32  water tower
11:38  train track
11:55  Conversation Replay
13:38  Calendar Phrase:
I finished my project!
Boy 1.  Whoo hoo! I finished my project!
Boy 2.  Really? Good for you!
Boy 1.  Thanks! I'm so excited!
I finished my project! Did you finish your project?
Boy 2.  What project?
Boy 1.  You project for English class. It's due tomorrow!
Boy 2.  Oh, no! I forgot.
Boy 1.  That's OK! I finished my project. I can help you!
Boy 2. Thanks, John!
15:14  Question of the day:
Would you like to try paper mache. Why? or Why not?

No comments :

Post a Comment