Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Thursday, November 28, 2013


00:00  Small Town.
Max  - Does everyone have something they put the papier mache on?
Sara  - I have a balloon.
Ben  - I have a box.
Betty  - My bottle is ready.
Max  - Good.  And the paste is ready.
So now we need to tear this newspaper into long strips.
Betty  - How wide should the strips be?
Max  - About I or 2 inches.
Sara  - Ben, stop!
Ben  - What?
Sara  - That's my article! Don't tear my article!
Ben  - Oh. Sorry.

Ben  - Now, mix the newspaper pieces and the paste together.
Betty  - This is so fun. I love making a mess.
Sara  - Me, too. I feel like a kid again.
Ben  - OK. What's next?
Max  - Take the wet pieces of paper and put them on your box.
Or your bottle or balloon.

Ben  - I'm done.
Max  - No, you're not. You need to cover it with two to four lavers.
Ben  - Four lavers?
Max  - Then you let it dry. When it's dry, you cover it again.
Ben  - Again?
Max  - And again and again, if you need to.
Sara  - Then we paint and decorate them, right?
Max  - Right.
Ben  - We're never going to eat dinner!
Max  - Don't worry. We'll take a break and eat while these are drying.
Betty  - The pizza should be here soon.
Max  - So get back to work!

No comments :

Post a Comment