Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Thursday, November 21, 2013



00:00  Small Town.
Ben  - Hi, Sara.
Sara  - Hey, Ben.
 Hi, Max. What are you cooking? Can I try some?
Max  - Uh,OK.
Sara  - Wait. What is it?
Max  - It's glue.
Sara  - Glue!? Ew! You would let me eat glue?
Max  - Well, you asked to try some.
Ben  - It's just flour and water. It won't hurt you.
Sara  - Flour and water make glue?
Max  - Well, kind of. It's more like paste.

Sara  - Why are you making paste?
Max  - You'll see. Ben, can you get that newspaper?
Put it on the table.
Ben  - Do you need these cardboard boxes, too?
Max  - Yes, and the tape.
Sara  - What is going on?
Betty  - Am I realy?
Max  - No, you're on time. Come in!
Sara  - What is going on?!
Betty  - We're having a papier- mache class!
Sara  - And Max is the teacher?

Max  - I'm learning about papier-mache in my DIY class, remember. Sara?
Sara  - Oh, right! I chose that class for you.
You like it?
Max  - I do.
Betty  - Max sounded so excited about papier-mache.
I asked him to teach me.
Ben  - Max said I could stay for dinner if I joined the class.
Max  - Do you want to join us. Sara?
Sara  - Well, OK. I like crafts.
And I want to see if you really know what you're doing!

No comments :

Post a Comment