Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Tuesday, December 10, 2013


00:00  Hi, everyone.
00:31  Keywords:
00:37  - win (v)
I can win this game. I know all the answers.
00:48  - map (n)
Where is China on this map?
00:57  - state (n)
There are 50 states in the USA.
01:06  - French (adj)
You can talk to many French people in Paris.
01:17  - continent (n)
There are seven continents in the world.
01:27  Let's say the keywords together again:
  - win (v)
  - map (n)
  - state (n)
  - French (adj)
  - continent (n)
01:55  The mission of the day is:
What is Sara's prize?
02:30  Small Town.  Part 1.
Sara  - This is fun game!
Max  - This game is fun for you. You are winning.
Sara  - Take a question, Max. Then answer it.
Max  - OK. ' You are in Vancouver. Which country are you it?'
Ben  - That is easy. I am in the USA.
Max  - Hey!  Don't answer my question.
And you are wrong, Vancouver is in Canada.
Ben  - The USA.
Max  - Canada.
Sara  - I can get a map.
03:06  Study the keywords:
03:26  - win (v)
04:39  - map (n)
05:18  Small Town. Part 2.
Max  - See? Vancouver is in Canada.
Ben  - See? Vancouver is also in Washington State.
Sara  - OK, you are both right. Take your turn, Ben.
Ben  - ' What is the City of Lights?'  Hmmm...I don't know.
Is it Chicago?
Sara  - No. I know!
Max  - I don't. Paris is the City of Lights.
Max  - Oo-la-la! French food! Yum!
Sara  - Let's finish the game.
05:53  Study the keywords:
05:53  - French (adj)
07:28  - state (n)
08:06  Small Town.  Part 3.
Ben  - OK, Sara, you get the last question.
Sara  - 'What is the only city on two continents?'
Ben  - I don't know.
Max  - I don't know. But sara knows.
Sara  - I do. It is Istanbul. I win the game!
Max  - Good for you.
Sara  - What's my prize?
Max  - Your prize is dinner with Ben and me!
Sara  - What's for dinner?
Max  - How about French food?
Sara  - Yum!
08:48  The answer today's mission is:
Sara's praze is dinner with Ben and Max.
09:23  Study the keywords:
09:28  - continent (n)
10:24  Word Power.
10:46  - hotel
10:59  - front desk
11:11  - check in
11:27  - key
11:38  - room number
11:50  - hotel room
12:03  - check out
12:16  Conversation Replay.
14:12  Calendar Phrase:
Where are you going?
Gerl 1.  Hey, Jan! See you next week.
Gerl 2.  Next week?  Are you going somewhere?
Gerl 1.  Yes.
Gerl 2.  Where are you going?
Gerl 1.  I'm going away for a week.
Gerl 2.  Really?  Where are you going?
Gerl 1.  I'm going to some place really special.
Gerl 2.  Marie!  Where are you going?
Girl 1.  I'm going to Hawaii with my family!
Gerl 2.  Really?  Wow!  Have fun!
15:33  Question of the day:
What is your favorite City?  Why?

No comments :

Post a Comment