Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Saturday, December 14, 2013


00:00  Small Town.
Sara  - This is fun game!
Max  - This game is fun for you. You are winning.
Sara  - Take a question, Max. Then answer it.
Max  - OK. ' You are in Vancouver. Which country are you it?'
Ben  - That is easy. I am in the USA.
Max  - Hey!  Don't answer my question.
And you are wrong, Vancouver is in Canada.
Ben  - The USA.
Max  - Canada.
Sara  - I can get a map.

Max  - See? Vancouver is in Canada.
Ben  - See? Vancouver is also in Washington State.
Sara  - OK, you are both right. Take your turn, Ben.
Ben  - ' What is the City of Lights?'  Hmmm...I don't know.
Is it Chicago?
Sara  - No. I know!
Max  - I don't. Paris is the City of Lights.
Max  - Oo-la-la! French food! Yum!
Sara  - Let's finish the game.

Ben  - OK, Sara, you get the last question.
Sara  - 'What is the only city on two continents?'
Ben  - I don't know.
Max  - I don't know. But sara knows.
Sara  - I do. It is Istanbul. I win the game!
Max  - Good for you.
Sara  - What's my prize?
Max  - Your prize is dinner with Ben and me!
Sara  - What's for dinner?
Max  - How about French food?
Sara  - Yum!

No comments :

Post a Comment