Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Monday, December 23, 2013

00:00  Hi, everyone.
00:30  Keywords:
00:34  - jet lag (n)
Tina has jet lag. She just got back to Washington from Taipei.
00:48  - arrive (v)
When will your brother arrive?
00:56  - museum (n)
Jeff really enjoyed looking at all the things in the museum.
01:08  - return (v)
Sandra will return from her trip next week.
01:18  - plan (v)
Let's plan our weekend.  What do you want to do?
01:28  Let's say the keywords together again:
  - jet lag (n)
  - arrive (v)
  - museum (n)
  - return (v)
  - plan (v)
01:58  The mission of the day is:
What will Hugh see first?
02:44 Small Town. Part 1.
Simon  - Will you have jet lag when you get to Paris?
Hugh  - Probably not. I usually sleep on the plane.
Than I feel fine when I arrive.
Simon  - That's great.
Betty  - What will you see first?
Hugh  - The Louvre. It's one of the most famous art museums in the world.
Simon  - It's a really beautiful building, too. I saw a picture of it.
Betty  - I'd like to see it! Send me a postcard of it, too!
03:14  Study the keywods:
03:26  - jet lag (n)
04:11  - arrive (v)
04:40  The answer today's mission is:
Hugh will see the Louvre.
05:02  - museum (n)
05:40  Small Town.  Part 2.
Simon  - There are lots of little cafes in Paris.
I see them in movies all the time.
Hugh  - I know. I'll go to one for a cup of coffee.
Betty  - Can you send me a postcard of a cafe, too?
Hugh  - You know, Betty, I changed my mind.
I'm not going to send you any postcards.
Betty  - Why not?
Hugh  - When I return, I'll bring you a picture book of Paris!
Betty  - Great! Than I can plan my own trip to Paris!
06:13  Study the keywords:
06:25  - return (v)
07:06  - plan (v)
08:23  Song Time.
The weather Peport
09:28  -melody (n)
09:48  - harmony (n)
10:17  Happy Birthday
11:40  - major (n)
11:55  - minor (n)
12:19  The Weather Report
Take a look at the weather report
Before you go out today
It may be hot, or it may be cold
But spring is on its way

April showers bring May flowers
And hope for a beutiful day
Windy, rainy, hot or cold
Changing every day

Take a look at the weather report
Before you go out today
It may be hot, or it may be cold
But spring is on its way

April showers bring May flowers
And hope for a beutiful day
Windy, rainy, hot or cold
Changing every day

The forecast is for me to know
if spring is here to stay.
14:07  Conversation Replay.
15:15  Calendar Phrase:
Are you packed?
Boy.  Hey, Jan. Are you packed?
Girl.  Am I packed for what?
Boy.  For your trip!  Are you packed?
Girl.  What trip?
Boy.  Your trip to Hawaii. Are you packed?
Girl.  No, I'm not.
Boy.  Why not?
Girl.  Because I'm not going to Hawaii.
Marie is going to Hawaii.
Boy.  Oh!
16:40  Question of the day:
Do you want to go Paris. Why? or Why not?



No comments :

Post a Comment