Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Thursday, December 26, 2013



00:00 Small Town.
Simon  - Will you have jet lag when you get to Paris?
Hugh  - Probably not. I usually sleep on the plane.
Than I feel fine when I arrive.
Simon  - That's great.
Betty  - What will you see first?
Hugh  - The Louvre. It's one of the most famous art museums in the world.
Simon  - It's a really beautiful building, too. I saw a picture of it.
Betty  - I'd like to see it! Send me a postcard of it, too!

Simon  - There are lots of little cafes in Paris.
I see them in movies all the time.
Hugh  - I know. I'll go to one for a cup of coffee.
Betty  - Can you send me a postcard of a cafe, too?
Hugh  - You know, Betty, I changed my mind.
I'm not going to send you any postcards.
Betty  - Why not?
Hugh  - When I return, I'll bring you a picture book of Paris!
Betty  - Great! Than I can plan my own trip to Paris!

No comments :

Post a Comment