Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Thursday, December 19, 2013



00:00  Small Town.
Betty  - Hi, Hugh! That's a big suitcase.
What are you selling today?
Simon  - It must be something  big.
Hugh  - I'm not selling anything.
Betty  - Then why do you have a big suitcase?
Hugh  - I just bought it. I'm packing it tonight for my trip.
I'm leaving tomorrow morning from Chicago.
Betty  - Where are you going?
Hugh  - I'm going to Paris.
Betty  - Paris! I'd love to travel there! Can I go with you?

Simon  - I don't think so, Betty. He's leaving tomorrow.
Betty   - You're right. Will you send me a postcard of Paris. Hugh?
Hugh  - I'd be glad to!
Simon  - What's the food like in Paris? Can you get a good hamburger there?
Hugh  - Probably. But I love French food. I's delicious!
Betty  - And I love the Eiffel Tower! Will you send me a postcard of it, too?
Hugh  - Sure!
Betty  - Thanks!

Simon  - How long is your flight?
Hugh  - It's only about eight hours. It's nonstop.
Betty  - It's only eight hours? That's a long time!
Hugh  - Not really. My flight to China last year was over 14 hours.
Betty  - What do you do on a plane for that long?
Hugh  - You read, eat, watch movies, and try to sleep!
Betty  - How fun! Someday I'll go on a long plane trip!

No comments :

Post a Comment