Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Thursday, March 27, 2014


00:00  Small Town.
Betty  - What kind of movies do you like, Simon?
Renee  - Oh, you know simon.
He likes movies about sports.
Simon  - Yeah. I loved Facing the Giants.
Did you see that?
Betty  - No. Is it good?
Renee  - It is.  Even I liked it.
Betty  - I'll have to check it out.
Simon  - We have the DVD.
You can borrow it sometime.
Betty  - OK! Thanks.

Simon  - So who's directing the new movie?
Do you know?
Betty  - Yes. Martin Howard.
Renee  - Oh! He's a good director. I like his movies.
Simon  - Me, too. Will they need any extras?
Betty  - I don't know. Why? Are you interested?
Simon  - I might be.
Renee  - Me, too. Being a movie star would be fun!
Simon  - You'll always be a star to me, honey.
Renee  - Oh, Simon. You're so sweet.

No comments :

Post a Comment