Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Monday, April 21, 2014

00:00  Hi, everyone.
00:47  Keywords:
00:53  - sad (adj)
Little Kimmy is sad. She can't play outside today.
01:06  - nervous (adj)
Randy is nervous. He is speaking in front of people.
01:17  - sorry (adj)
I hurt you. I'm sorry.
01:31  Let's say the keywords together again:
  - sad (adj)
  - nervous (adj)
  - sorry (adj)
01:48  The mission of the day is:
What is on Sara's face?
02:31  Small Town.  Part 1.
- Sara is very sad.
She is crying.
Her speech in history class did not go well.
She was too nervous.
Now she still feels bad.
Sara goes into her house.
She rungs to the bathroom.
A little later, Ben comes into the house.
He looks around.
He calls for Max and Sara.
No one answers.
So he walks through the house.
He needs the bathroom.
03:07  Study the keywords.
03:56  - sad (adj)
04:52  - nervous (adj)
05:31  Small Town.  Part 2.
Sara  - Ben! What are you doing?
Ben  - I'm sorry, Sara!
Sara  - Why don't you knock?
Ben  - I'm really sorry.
Sara  - I am using the bathroom.
 Ben - I know - now.
Sara  - Don't just open the door.  Knock first!
Ben  - Sorry!
Sara  - And don't just come into my house. Knock first!
05:57  Study the keyword:
06:48  - sorry (adj)
07:45  Small Town.  Part 3.
Sara  - What are you doing here?
Ben  - I'm looking for Max.
Sara  - He comes home at 9:00.
Ben  - OK. So what is on your face? It's green.
Sara  - Ben! It's a mask. Just go!  Please!
Ben  - OK!
Sara  - Bye.
Ben  - Hi. Sorry. But I really need the bathroom.
Can I use it?
Sara  - Ah! Fine!
08:27  The answer to today's mission is:
A mask is on Sara's face.
09:50  Word Power
10:20  - accident
10:36  - embarrassed
10:50  - runaway
11:06  - angry
11:21  - apologize
11:35  Conversation Replay
13:26  Calendar Phrase:
I'm sorry.
Girl. There you are! You are late.
Boy.  I'm sorry. The traffic is really bad.
Girl.  You are more than one hour late.
Boy.  I'm sorry.
Girl.  I'm not happy.
Boy.  I'm know. I'm sorry!
Girl.  And you know what else!
Boy.  What?
Girl.  I forgive you.
Boy.  Thanks.
15:03  Question of the day:
When do you say sorry? Why?

No comments :

Post a Comment