Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Saturday, April 26, 2014

00:00  Small Town.
- Sara is very sad.
She is crying.
Her speech in history class did not go well.
She was too nervous.
Now she still feels bad.
Sara goes into her house.
She rungs to the bathroom.
A little later, Ben comes into the house.
He looks around.
He calls for Max and Sara.
No one answers.
So he walks through the house.
He needs the bathroom.

Sara  - Ben! What are you doing?
Ben  - I'm sorry, Sara!
Sara  - Why don't you knock?
Ben  - I'm really sorry.
Sara  - I am using the bathroom.
 Ben - I know - now.
Sara  - Don't just open the door.  Knock first!
Ben  - Sorry!
Sara  - And don't just come into my house. Knock first!

Sara  - What are you doing here?
Ben  - I'm looking for Max.
Sara  - He comes home at 9:00.
Ben  - OK. So what is on your face? It's green.
Sara  - Ben! It's a mask. Just go!  Please!
Ben  - OK!
Sara  - Bye.
Ben  - Hi. Sorry. But I really need the bathroom.
Can I use it?
Sara  - Ah! Fine!

No comments :

Post a Comment