Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Monday, May 5, 2014

00:00  Small Town.
Max  - Renee, don't worry about today.
Renee  - I know. Today was just one of those days.
Simon  - How was your day, guys?
Max  - It was embarrassing.
Simon  - Why? What happened?
renee  - Lots of bad things.
Simon  - Really? Like what?
Max  - Well, most of the day was OK.
Renee  - Then Mr. and Mrs. Lewis came into The Diner.

Simon  - Mr. and Mrs.Lewis?
Oh, they are the new owners of The Diner. Right?
Max  - Yes. They live in Chicago.
And they always like to come to The Diner without telling us.
Renee  -  But that's OK.
Max  - So, at first, everything was great.
Mr. and Mrs. Lewis loved my cooking.
Simon  - But then something happened?
Renee  - Well then Ben came in.
Simon  - So?

Ben  - He saw Carl.
He saw him under the table.
Simon - Who is Carl?
Renee  - One of Ben's cockroaches.
Simon  - That's not good.
Renee  - No. Ben ran around The Diner looking for Carl.
Max  - I told him to stop running.
Renee  - Then he ran into me.
Simon  - You didn't have -
Renee  - Yes. I had food in my hands.
I spilled food on a customer. I felt so embarrassed.
Simon  - Oh, no!

No comments :

Post a Comment