Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Saturday, May 10, 2014


00:00  Small Town.
Renee  - And guess who the customer was.
Mrs. Lewis!
Simon  - Oh, no!
Max  - Oh, yes.  Renee apologized right away.
Renee  - I said, " I'm so sorry. Let me clean this up for you.
Max will bring you another dish ASAP. It will be on us."
Max  - Mrs. Lewis said, " Well, good. Right now it's on me."
 Renee  - So I said, " Right. Sorry.
 Your food will be free. No charge."

Max  - Mr. Lewis was mad and asked about our cockroach problem.
Renee  - I explained to Mr. Lewis very calmly.
Ben keeps cockroaches as pets.
Max  - We clean The Diner every day after work.
We don't have a cockroach problem.
Renee  - Finally, Ben found it.
Max  - Or he thought so. But it wasn't a cockroach.
It was just some food.
Renee  - So Ben ran out the door, still looking for Carl.
Max  - Then Mrs. Lewis just laughed and laughed.
Renee  - She said, " You guys are so funny."
Max  - We were so happy to the that!

No comments :

Post a Comment