Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Thursday, May 15, 2014


00:00  Small Town.
Sara  - Hey, Betty.
Betty  - Hi, Sara! Do you need to mail something?
Sara  - No. I want to ask you about my newspaper article.
Betty  - Ah, you need your editor. Let me put on my editor's hat.
OK. I'm ready.
Sara  - You're funny.
Betty  - So what's the problem?
Sara  - I can't write about this subjiect.
Betty  - " Embarrassing Moments: What Would You Do?"
But this subject is perfect for you!

Sara  - Are you making fun of me?
Betty  - No! You and Max have had some embarrassing moments lately, right?
Sara  - And you want me to write about them?
I don't want the whole town to know!
Betty  - Well, this is a small town.
They might already know.
Sara  - Betty!
Betty  - Sorry. That wasn't funny.
I thought you might have some wisdom to share with our readers.
Sara  - What kind of wisdom?
Betty  - Talk about what to do when you are embarrassed.

Sara  - Ok, Let's see.
 You can run home, like I did after my embarrassing presentation at school.
Betty  - I'm sorry. I didn't hear about that.
Sara  You can yell and get angry, like I did when Ben came into the bathroom.
Betty  - I heard about that.
Sara  - You can ignore the person who embarrasses you.
I am still ignoring Ben.
Betty  - Or you can forgive the person.
Sara  - Yeah, but...
I guess you're right. I'd better go.
Betty  - Talk to Ben?
Sara  - And write my article!

No comments :

Post a Comment