Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Sunday, July 27, 2014

00:00  Hello, everyone.
00:40  Keywords:
00:46  - face (n)
Is that Jeanie? I can't see her face.
00:56  - ugly (adj)
I want to wear pretty clothes. These are ugly!
01:08  - real (adj)
Those aren't real fish. They are made of paper.
01:20  - perfect (adj)
This picture is perfect! There's nothing wrong with it.
01:29  - teenager (n)
Denise is a teenager. She goes to high school.
01:41  Let's say the keywords together again:
  - face (n)
  - ugly (adj)
  - real (adj)
  - perfect (adj)
  - teenager (n)
02:11  The mission of the day is:
What does Sara think about her skin?
02:51  Small Town.  Part 1.
Renee  - Hi, Sara! How are you?
Can I get you something to drink?
Sara  - Just water, please.
Renee  - Are you all right?
Why do you have that scarf over your face?
Sara  - Oh, Renee! I don't want anyone to see me.
My skin is so ugly!
Renee  - It can't be that bad.
Sara  - But it is bad! Everyone at school tells me that!
03:31  Study the keywords:
04:16  - face (n)
05:12  - ugly (adj)
05:30  The answer to today's mission is:
She thinks it's ugly.
05:45  Small Town.  Part 2.
Renee  - Let me see your face.
Your skin isn't bad.
Sara  - But it is! Oh, Renee!
 I want to have beautiful skin like the girls in magazines.
Renee  - Remember, magazine pictures aren't real.
Magazines fix pictures before they use them.
The girls look perfect. But they really aren't.
Sara  - They're not?
Renee  - No. Look at this girl. No one's skin is this perfect!
Sara  - Maybe you're right.
06:31  Study the kyewords:
07:02  - real (adj)
08:07  - perfect (adj)
08:24  Small Town.  Part 3.
Renee  - But you should take better care of your own skin.
Sara  - How can I do that?
Renee - Well, I learned about skin as a teenager.
My skin was much worse than yours!
Sara  - It was?
Renee  - Yes. But I took good care of it, and it got better.
Sara  - How?
Renee  - I washed my face every night, and I drank lots of water.
08:50  Study the keywords:
09:38  - teenager (n)
          - teen (n/adj)
10:10  How To
How To
     Take care of your skin.
-  You should wear a hat.
- Take an umbrella when you go outside.
-  Did you put on sunscreen?
11:41  Conversation Replay
13:40  Calendar Phrase.
You have nice skin.
Girl 1.  You have nice skin.
Girl 2.  Thank you. You have nice skin, too.
Girl 1.  No, I don't. I want nicer skin. How do you take care of your skin?
Girl 2.  I drink a lot of water.
Girl 1.  Wow, you have nice skin. What else do you do?
Girl 2.  I eat a lot of fruit.
Girl 1.  OK. I'm going to eat more fruit and drink more water.
Girl 2.  Then you can have nice skin, too!
15:25  Question of the day:
What do you do to take care of your skin?

No comments :

Post a Comment